No products were found matching your selection.
Sheriff code grabbers are used to break into auto alarms and immobilizers. This equipment is sold to demonstrate the vulnerabilities of some of the vehicle’s security systems. Some vehicle owners use it instead of standard devices. The code grabber sheriff has a convenient and understandable interface, triggered at a great distance.
The principle of using code grabber-type equipment is to intercept signals from the alarm device. Dynamic code-code alarms are as vulnerable to these devices as static systems. All control is done by several buttons.
Sheriff’s code grabbers work on the following algorithm
- Intercepts a message sent through an alarm device.
- The message is modified so that the alarm can no longer accept it, and the robber himself retains all the information.
- The second message is intercepted, and a saved copy of the first shipment is sent to the device in exchange.
- The information is changed in a short period of time, less than a second, the owner of the car will not notice it.
- Thus, the alarm is removed from the security after the owner activated it and went away from the car.
The Merits of The Sheriff’s Code grabber
This equipment is easy to use. The interface is convenient, there is nothing superfluous in it. You can track all requests from the original device, without giving yourself away in any way. At the sheriff’s code grabber price is quite available, which indicates that the probability of its use is higher than it may seem. The device’s own use reduces the risk of carjacking, as all signals will be tracked, all information about attempts to open the machine will be received.
The sale of code grabber devices has no restrictions
You can buy a code grabber sheriff without any problems. It is worth clarifying that the seller is not responsible if the buyer starts using the equipment for criminal purposes. Use a device to protect your car, track vulnerabilities.