Keyless Go Repeater / Smart Key Emergency Start System WAVE (NEW!!!)
Keyless go repeater – a radio transmitting and receiving device, the property of which is relaying and amplification of the received signal. Thus increasing the range of the signal. The repeater is not a code grabber. The repeater keyless go has many names; universal “Fishing rod”, “Long arm”, “Wave”, “Multi-brand”, “Relay attack unit”, “Keyless car relay attack”, “Relay attack box”, the device works with cars in which the keyless go or “Keyless Entry” keyless entry system is installed, the system allows you to open doors and start the engine a car.
This device makes it possible to open and start a car equipped with Keyless Go, Keyless Entry systems at a distance of up to 300 meters.
In its functional has several modes of operation:
- Operating mode with cars equipped with Keyless Go Toyota system all model series (2009-2020) Lexus all model series (2006-2020) Subaru all model series (2008-2020).
- The mode of operation with cars equipped with the Keyless Go or Keyless Entry system of other brands, inclusive until 2017 – 2019.
- Operating mode with BMW F-series cars with the ability to detect a key in the radius of operation of a large block.
- The operation mode with Mazda cars until 2020 with the possibility of detecting a key in the radius of operation of a large block.
When operating in the first Toyota / Lexus / Subaru mode, there is KEY DETECTION AND RECOGNITION. In other words, the operator of a large block sees the presence of a key in the working area of the device. As well as in two modes for BMW and Mazda.
The communication range between the blocks is up to 300 meters with dense building/work from the premises, etc. It is important to understand that this is a reserve of power in order to transmit a signal normally in case of any development and obstacles. And the real working range rests on the range of the radio channel between the key and the car, and averages 100-200 meters and rarely exceeds 250 meters !!!! The range of this radio channel also depends on the battery charge in the key. A margin in the communication range between the blocks is necessary for stability, although many manufacturers neglect it. For example, work is carried out from the front door on the back of the house, and the key lies in the apartment whose windows face the courtyard where the car is. As a result, there are no walls between the key and the car, and there is a reinforced concrete wall between the small and large blocks and most likely not one. Without a margin of communication between the blocks in this situation, work is impossible. A good supply is needed even in busy parking.
Also, an important advantage is that it is not necessary to accurately position the small block in the passenger compartment. The operator just gets in the car, as in his own, and leaves. The operation of a small unit is similar to a key: it can be located anywhere in the cabin.
This device has not yet implemented support for Mercedes 2013 + and Audi cars. In the near future, there will be an update in this direction, as well as improved work with Range Rover cars and support for other cars in 2018-2019.
Constant improvements and updates are carried out, tests of the operation of the device on each car are carried out. All updates and tests will be posted in the news section and on our YouTube Channel.
Vehicle brands supported by the repeater:
- Mercedes until 2013
- BMW All models E-series, F-series 2017
- Mazda All to 2018
- Toyota All models (until 2019)
- Lexus All models (until 2019)
- Subaru All models (until 2019)
- Nissan All models (until 2017)
- Citroen All models
- Peugeot All models
- Hyundai All models (until 2018)
- Kia All models (until 2018)
- Porsche All models
Note: The list shows personally verified brands. The device supports almost all brands equipped with the Keyless system, so the real list is much larger.
Principle of operation The device consists of two relay modules – the receiving and transmitting. The receiving module must be located at the vehicle, transmitting at the key. After the system is turned on, a data transmission channel is established between the modules, which allows you to relay the car’s requests to the key and vice versa.
For the system to work, the following conditions must be met:
- The receiving module of the small block should be located 10-30 centimeters from the door handle (an antenna is installed in it).
- The transmitting module of the large block should be located at a distance of 6-13 meters from the key and should be directed with the plane at the key, at this time authorization will take place and you can open the car and start it same way. (If the antenna plane is directed away from the key, the key exposure range may decrease)
- With additional enlarged antennas, it is possible to achieve a key irradiation range of up to 15 m.
- The package includes two blocks, a large and a small charger.
- By separate arrangement, it can be equipped with a bag with an external antenna or a separate external antenna for a larger radius of the robot with a key.
- On devices manufactured by our company, you will receive an unlimited warranty, service, current updates, and service support.
Attention! The device is not intended to commit illegal acts.
Keyless Go Repeater Test Reviews: